BS EN 1090 (CE MARKING) Structural Steel
ISOQAR has now been granted designation as a Notified Body and is able to offer FPC certification to BS EN 1090 for structural metal products and ancillaries.
As a UKAS accredited certification body, we are able to offer assessment and certification to ISO 9001, which is an integral part of the CE Marking process. As a Notified Body, we can also provide Factory Production Control (FPC) certification to BS EN 1090 for structural metal products and ancillaries.
To gain certification and be awarded a CE Mark, you are required to undertake the following:
- Initial type-testing of your products
- Factory Production Control
You must also be assessed by a Notified Body such as Alcumus ISOQAR that will carry out
- Initial inspection of your manufacturing plant
- Initial inspection of your FPC
- Continuous surveillance, assessment and approval of your FPC