Alcumus ISOQAR India Pvt. Ltd. is a qualified PCI QSA Company - (Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor - QSAC). We provide end to end support for PCI DSS Compliance which covers:
- PCI DSS Gap Assessment
- Remediation Support
- PCI DSS Final Assessments
- Support for Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQs)
- Compliance As a Service
PCI DSS Gap Assessment
The Gap Assessment provides an expert analysis and review of present compliance status by establishing the scope of the project (CDE) and identifying any existing areas of non-compliance within the organization. We conduct a detailed on-site examination and review of card data environment against the PCI Data Security Standard and provide a comprehensive report.
Remediation Support & Final Audit Preparation
During the Remediation and Audit Preparation phase, the ISOQAR team assists the client in closing all the identified gaps during the Gap Assessment phase and makes the system audit ready for PCI Compliance.
Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ)
Alcumus ISOQAR provides direction to companies those who wish to complete PCI SAQ.
The SAQs are typically filled by the client and evaluated by our consultants/ QSAs. This service helps clients with PCI documentation and the review of the PCI status. In this manner, the client is able to make informed decisions on their PCI compliance status for each of the requirements.
PCI Compliance as a Service (P-CaaS).
We focus on all pertinent areas of PCI DSS and dive into the details associated with each required control. Our PCI compliance services utilize a combination of remote and onsite interviews, documentation reviews, walkthroughs of cardholder data processing environments, examine process flows, supporting systems, and all other areas associated with card-data processing.
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VA/PT)
- Application Security Assessment (AppSec)
- Network Security Architecture Review
- Firewall and Router Rule Set Reviews
- Implementation of Security and Incident Management (SIEM) tool
- Implementation of File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) tool
- Identity Management Solution (IDM)
- Multi-Factor Authentication Services