This 1-day course is designed to equip delegates with the knowledge and skills to implement, maintain and develop their Business Continuity Management System (BCMS).
Business interruptions can happen at any time and very often without warning. Events such as security breaches, extreme weather conditions, staff shortages or IT failures can be identified, and recovery plans put in place to minimise disruption in the running of your business.
- Understand the purpose of a Business Continuity Management System
- Understand the benefits to your organisation
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
What will you be covering?
- An introduction to ISO 22301
- The purpose and business benefits of a Business Continuity Management System
- Background to the Business Continuity industry
- Guidance on methods to introduce a BCMS
- The requirements of ISO 22301
This course is designed for people who wish to gain knowledge of Business Continuity and ISO 22301 especially. The skills may be applied to establish and running a Business Continuity Management, carrying out internal and external audits or simply understanding the risks and methods associated with the standard.
This course runs for 1-day and is a mix of formal lectures and practical exercises