This 3-day course provides delegates with the detailed knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of business continuity management systems against ISO 22301.
In today’s climate of complex supply chains, advancements in technology meaning an increased capability to reach a far greater audience, businesses are seeking additional assurances that their organisations can continue to deliver to their customers in times where it might be more difficult; a particular example of this is the COVID-19 pandemic. This course covers:
- Suitable risk management
- Examples of considerations when developing your own Business Continuity strategy
- The requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- How to prepare for incidents that can disrupt your business.
What will you be covering?
- A detailed understanding of the principles of accreditation and certification schemes
- A comprehensive understanding of the audit process using the ISO 22301:2019 standard
- Advanced skills and techniques of auditing
- Skills required to communicate the findings of the audit effectively to the management of the auditee.
This course is designed for people who wish to gain the detailed knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of business continuity management systems against ISO 22301, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO / IEC 17021, as applicable.
Delegates should hold a Lead Auditor certificate in another standard before completing this course.
This interactive and engaging course utilises a variety or learning techniques culminating in a 2-hour closed book examination at the end of the course.