This 1-Day training course gives an introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS). It will highlight the features, benefits and the requirements for implementing a QMS.
This 1-day CQI IRCA certified course is designed to help delegates obtain a detailed understanding of a Quality Management System and the role it can play within an organisation to help meet customer requirements.
In today’s competitive market, businesses are continually being challenged to improve the quality of their products and services to satisfy customer needs. Obtaining an understanding of this internally recognised standard can help your business improve performance, increase customer satisfaction and help you stand out from your competitors.
- Understand what a Quality Management System is and how it can help
- Understand the tools required to meet the requirements of an effective QMS
- Obtain the skills to help you implement a QMS
- Help you to understand the importance of the Plan, Do, Check, Act cycle
What will you be covering?
- Why have a standard at all and why a QMS?
- How a QMS can enhance an organisation
- Control of processes
- The PDCA cycle
- Certification to ISO 9001:2015
- Seven principles of quality
- The process model
- Benefits of a QMS
- Overview of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
This course is designed to support those that are involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining and supervising of a Quality Management System.