This 2-Day course gives delegates an understanding of the requirements of auditing Quality Management Systems and teaches the benefits and pitfalls involved with auditing a QMS.
This 2-day CQI IRCA certified course is designed to help delegates obtain an understanding of the requirements of auditing a Quality Management System (QMS).
An ineffective audit can result in process failures, customer frustration and a damaged reputation. This course will give delegates the knowledge and confidence to perform a successful audit and ensure the processes you have in place are right for the business.
You’ll also learn how to report your findings in a clear and effective manner.
- Auditing a Quality Management System established to ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- The benefits and pitfalls in auditing such systems
- Assessing the control process
- The techniques and skills required to help audit your organisation
What will you be covering?
- Introduction to Quality Management Systems
- Preparation for audits
- QMS documentation requirements
- Managing a QMS audit programme
- Control of processes
- The PDCA cycle
- Improvement systems
- Auditing skills
- Audit practice
- Reporting your findings
Delegates who are involved in the auditing, preserving or monitoring of a Quality Management System.
In line with CQI IRCA requirements, you should already have a basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015. If not, we recommend attending our ISO 9001:2015 Foundation course.