This 1-day course provides delegates with the knowledge and skills to manage potential risks across multiple areas of the workplace.
ISO 31000 provides a framework and processes that allows businesses to effectively manage risk in a working environment. Implementing a risk management system will help improve operational efficiency, gain the confidence of workforce and stakeholders and minimise losses.
This course looks at methods and techniques for identifying risks through analysis, evaluation, control and review.
- Understand the purpose of a risk management system
- Features and benefits
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
What will you be covering?
- An introduction to ISO 31000
- The purpose of a risk management system
- Benefits of ISO 31000
- Methods and techniques for identifying risks
- Concept of the Plan, Do, Act, Check (PDCA) cycle
This course is ideal for delegates who are involved in the operational processes of an organisation.